Affordable Health Insurance Plan
Have you ever thought of prioritizing Preventive health care before you choose Affordable health insurance plans in Illinois and Ohio? Accident health insurance plans are usually an amalgamation of several health benefits that secure the prosperity of your family. This generally includes outpatient care, emergency medicine, hospital treatment, recovery from disability or chronic conditions, prescription drugs and many more. But one must not neglect the significance of preventive healthcare for staying in hale & hearty conditions.
What Is A Preventive Healthcare?
An essential health benefit is fervently gained when the health insurance plan covers the care that patients need. Having preventive health care insurance plan is solely emphasized on prevention of illness at an early stage in order to reduce the burden of disease. It usually covers the proactive health screening and finding health-related problems promptly to safeguard patients from expensive healthcare cost.
Some of the lifesaving benefits of preventive healthcare are:
- Better Approach for Better Healthcare– If your health insurance plan covers preventive care, you’ll be able to embark on age-appropriate screening tests and keep track on preventable disease.
- Treatment and Doctor Visit Becomes Feasible– With preventive healthcare, you can safeguard yourself from large medical bills or bankruptcy.
- You Can Keep Better Track on Various Aspect of Health– A preventive healthcare is beneficial in maintaining optimal health condition and keeping your test feasible for heart disease, diabetes, and other illness.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
All it takes is one single step to secure the opulence of your family. By considering preventive check-ups and screenings can help in finding illness and medical problems as early as possible. In other languages, you can decide better preventive care in a pocket-friendly budget. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois is one of the most trusted brands for value-for-money Accident health insurance plans. Preventive services mainly covered in their plan at no cost are:
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Cardiovascular disease (CVD) which also cholesterol screening and statin use for CVD prewvention
- Alcohol abuse and tobacco use
- Colorectal and lung cancer
- Falling prevention and vitamin D usage for strengthening bones
- High blood pressure, obesity, diabetes and depression
- Sexually transmitted infections, HIV, HPV and hepatitis
- Alcohol misuse
- Domestic violence
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Healthy diet and physical activity therapy for adults who are overweight or heavy and possess cardiovascular disease risk factors
- Tobacco use, including certain medicine to stop
- Use of aspirin to prevent heart attacks
- Skin cancer prevention
- Cervical dysplasia
- Developmental delays
- Critical congenital heart defect screening for newborns
- Dyslipidemia (for children at higher risk)
- Hematocrit or hemoglobin
- Lead poisoning
- Hearing loss, sickle cell disease, hypothyroidism, and phenylketonuria (PKU) in newborns
- Sexually transmitted infections and HIV
- Vision screening
ASSESSMENTS AND COUNSELING
- Alcohol and drug use assessment for adolescents
- Oral health risk assessment, oral fluoride supplements and dental caries prevention fluoride varnish
- Obesity counseling
- Skin cancer prevention counseling
Let us offers you a pathway to comprehensive health insurance- To gain an expert opinion for affordable health insurance plan, simply make your next stop at AffordableHealthInsurancePlan.com.